This HP 635 HDD Caddy switches your laptop dvd-drive for an extra HDD or SSD. With the extra bay in your notebook you can install a SATA hard drive or SSD for more storage space. Your laptop stays mobile thanks to the built-in feature of HDD Caddy. While using external USB hard drives makes your notebook less portable. The hard drive caddy supports 2.5 inch SATA hard drives or SSD. It also supports all maximum SATA speeds.
Do you want to have more storage space in your laptop but not the hassle of using external USB hard drives? Then HDD Caddy is your partner to go. This HDD Caddy for the HP 635 replaces the dvd drive from your notebook so you can place an extra hard drive or SSD (Solid State Drive) inside your laptop. Installing is easy and a new added drive should work like plug and play, no software driver installation is required.
Workings of HDD Caddy
HDD Caddy features
- It is mainly made of aluminium for heat dispensation and to minimize any extra weight.
- It has a plastic frame within the HDD Caddy that absorbs noise and vibrations.
- Built-in lock screws to easily install and secure the hard drive.
- Fast and reliable SATA connection.
- Installing is easy, no software driver installation is required.
- 1 year warranty
- Supports SATA laptop hard drives or SSD with a maximum capacity of 1TB (1,000GB)
(exceptions are 1.5TB Hitachi Travelstar 5K1000 and 2TB Seagate’s Samsung M9T).
- Fits 2.5 inch laptop size hard drives or SSD.
- Supports SATA I, II, III (max. 6gbps), this also depends on your laptop SATA speed capability.
- Including handy screwing tool for installation.
- Package includes 1x HDD Caddy.
Please note: a hard drive or SSD is not included.
Order your HP 635 HDD Caddy here