The HDD caddy for Asus N56 is easily to install the Asus N56 laptop. However sometimes it is difficult to take out the HDD Caddy, it seems to get stuck halfway. Thanks to a tip of Gerwin we have the following solution.
Please take out the caddy out as far as possible.
Take out the HDD from the caddy.
Now move your fingers inside the caddy.
You can feel there is a small metal plate blocking the caddy from moving out.
Press your fingers against this metal plate and take out the caddy.
- How-to: Clone factory installed Windows 8 to a new empty SSD
- Asus N-series (N53) placing 2nd hdd with hdd caddy
- unibody Macbook Pro placing hddcaddy or caddy
- How to install HDD Caddy in Asus N53 N73
- Asus laptops HDD Caddy
- Install HDD or SSD in HDD Caddy for HP Elitebook 8560w 8570w 8760w 8770w
- How-to: add SSD and HDD Caddy to the Asus N552
- Asus Laptops & HDD Caddy N43, N53, N55, N56, N61, N71, N76, N81, N82, G53, K53, K73, X53, A55
- Asus – U41sv, U43jc, U46e, U56e SATA HDD Caddy 2nd harddisk Ssd
- Sony Laptops & HDD Caddy E-Series Vaio, VPCEB4L1E Hard Drive SSD