One of the very few laptops that do not allow to use a 2nd HDD with a HDD Caddy is the Acer Aspire 5560G. When a 2nd HDD is inserted in the Acer Aspire 5560G, it won’t recognize the HDD and does not boot the operating system. It will lock at the BIOS starting screen. For most Acer Aspire laptops the bios version higher than 1.16 will fix these problems. Unfortunately the booting problems remain with the Acer Aspire 5560G.
We’re still waiting for a new BIOS version to fix the booting problems for the Acer Aspire 5560G when adding a 2nd HDD. But for now, a HDD Caddy unfortunately will not work with the Acer Aspire 5560G.
- [Fix] Acer laptop not booting with HDD Caddy + HDD installed
- Dell Inspiron 1764 Limited Compatibility for HDD Caddy, maximum size 320GB for second HDD Harddrive
- New HDD Caddy for HP Elitebook 8560w and 8760w! Ideal for second harddisk with SSD!
- Acer – TimeLineX 5820t, 5820, 5830tg, 5830t, 5830 HDD Caddy 2nd harddisk Ssd
- New HDD Caddy Designed For HP Elitebook 8560P Included Free Screwdriver!
- HDD Caddy for IBM Lenovo ThinkPad T60 T61 T60p T61p
- New SATA HDD Caddy available for Dell Latitude E6420 E6520 E6320
- Acer laptops HDD Caddy
- Acer Laptops & HDD Caddy 4750g, 5532, 5541g, 5740g, 5750g, 5714G, 5745PG, 5738Z, 5742Z
- Creditcard payment methods now available!